REAL SUPPORT. UNCONDITIONALLY TAKING CARE OF YOU.
You want to be fully protected regardless of your state of health?
Your insurance allows you to confront the financial impact caused by illness by providing:
- appropriate medical care, as and when you need it;
- coverage for medical expenses not covered by health insurance;
- maintaining your savings and your financial independence;
- adaptation of your home according to your needs.
In short, our insurance protects you in case you survive a serious illness by paying a lump sum (the sum insured) in the event that you survive 30 days with one of the diseases in the contract. Your spouse is also eligible for disability insurance protection.
list of insured critical illnesses (listed alphabetically)
- Aortic Surgery
- Benign brain tumor
- Cancer (life threatening)
- Coronary Bypass
- Dementia, including Alzheimer's disease
- Dilated cardiomyopathy
- Failure of a vital organ with registration on a waiting list for a transplant
- Fulminant viral hepatitis
- Heart attack
- HIV infection through work
- Loss of speech
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Parkinson's disease and atypical parkinsonian syndromes
- Primary pulmonary hypertension
- Renal failure
- Severe burns
- Transplant of a vital organ